Mont Fleur is known for great food which is prepared and presented with passion and style by our chefs. All our pastries and breads are homemade daily. We have our own herb garden and use an abundance of fresh seasonal fruit and vegetables. Fresh fruit platters and baskets as well as fruit juice are served at tea breaks. Filter coffee is decafinated coffee and a selection of teas and hot chocolate are served. Tea and coffee is a available at all times outside the conference room for impromptu breaks at no additional cost.
Delegates eat in the garden or on the patio or else in the intimate dinning room with the ambiance of the log fires. Gathering around the braai is always a favourite for a more informal evening.
A sample of our menus are attached to tempt your taste buds. We cater for any dietary requirements and an external Halaal caterer is also available.
For something different we can offer you:
- Dinner with a theme eg an exotic Vietnam or Thai dinner, Alcapone Italian evening or Mediaeval feast.
- A do-it-yourself Cook -In eg Stir fry, potjie, pasta, braai, pizzas
- A Potjie & Curry evening
- A Spit braai
- A brunch, a midnight feast or Xmas dinner in June!
- A Saxophonist – background music with your dinner.
We offer wines from the region specializing in wines from small boutique wineries. Our neighbours in the Blaauwklippen Valley include de Trafford Winery, Waterford, Stellenzicht and Dornier Wine Estates. Bilton, Uva Mira and Ernie Els are also nearby.
- We offer a full bar
- You brief us on what you would like stocked in the bar and how you would like it run eg one company account, cash bar, honesty bar.