Distance to Mont Fleur:
Cape Town – 50 km
Cape Town International Airport – 35 km
- Take the R304/Stellenbosch turnoff.
- Turn right towards Stellenbosch.
- At the ENGEN petrol station (opposite the Stellenbosch Golf course) turn left into Blaauwklippen Road.
- Cross the newly constructed bridge at the top of the hill turn sharp left at the Dornier/Waterford sign. Make sure you don’t miss this turnoff.
- You will see a green sign and a guard house. Follow the Mont Fleur signs (also the de Trafford Winery signs). You will wind through the Vineyards on a narrow road
Don’t despair you’re on the right road. If you have any doubts please call us 021 – 880 1112. Mont Fleur Conference Venue is on your left. It has a brick car park and 2 flags posts.
Enjoy our beautiful valley and we shall be waiting to welcome you to Mont Fleur
Cape Town: 50 minutes
Cape Town Airport: 30 minutes