Staff members at Mont Fleur are involved in G-Bed (Getting Better Every Day) a Continual Improvement Programme focusing on Customer Service, Innovation and Understanding the Business.
Mont Fleur is frequently quoted as a model and example of service excellence in training programmes.
Here are some of the customers we have enjoyed spoiling at Mont Fleur:
- Allan Gray
- British American Tobacco
- Medical Research Council
- Desmond Tutu Fellowship
- Foschini Group
- @ Home
- Gordon Institute of Business (GIBS)
- Investec Bank Ltd
- Institute for Justice & Reconciliation
- Learning to Lead
- Mandela Rhodes Foundation
- Ninham Shand
- Old Mutual
- Presidency of RSA
- Personal Trust
- Pernod Ricard SA
- Stellenbosch University
- Standard Bank
- University of Western Cape
- University of Cape Town
- Feels like home (even better!)
- Everyone greets you with a smile
- A magnificent setting for strategic thinking
- I salute the staff.
- I loved being able to go for a morning jog.
- I was surrounded by nature and nurtured by your great staff.
- The setting is inspirational.
- Superb!! Congratulations!!
- The food is wicked.
- You have got the perfect formula.
- Mont Fleur staff undestand the business and love what they do.
- We were made to feel like royalty.
- The food was made with love.
- Your staff are beautiful – please retain them!!
- Thank you for the extra attention you gave us whilst we were fasting.
- Heaven on earth!!
- Thanks for sharing your space with us.
- And as for the food – it was wonderful, but those wholewheat rusks,
muffins and orange cake were to die for.
- Simply the best!
- The environment is conducive to team building.
- Feel a lot better when you pamper us this much!
- You thought of everything & created a “wow” experience.
- Perfect in every way